After almost 10 years within consulting company and major industry clients, I started in 2022 as a freelance. Over these 10 years, I build a strong expertise in data management and architecture (as an enterprise or solution point of view).
What I Do
Employers & clients
Jonathan was very much appreciated by his colleagues, peers and supervisors for his competence, willingness to help, committment and quality results. He was the “goto” guy. I would appreciate to have the opportunity to work with him again in th future.
Jonathan a été impliqué dans les programmes d'après vente, intégration avec les dealers europe, qualité produit, référentiels véhicule etc d'autres avec des tailles variables, mais en général supérieur à 1M et jusqu'à 50m€ environ. Les activités ont été de coordonner les parties prenantes et d'évangéliser les référence architecture, ainsi que les principes, d'écrire les dossier d'architecture, les modèles de données sur les parties qu'il avait en charges avec le data modeler. et d'obtenir le contrat d'architecture en architecture board, puis d'être partie prenante en design authority lors de l'implémentation.
November 2022 - NowJBC
Since end of 2022, I’m working on several basic “tech services & tools” for small businesses. These are basic services for key-account but must have for SMEs to develop their activities and focus or their primary domain.
July 2022 - NowKarbonext
Technical Officer, Partner
During summer 22', I started to work with couple of friends on a start up. Purpose of it is to help companies to calculate their Scope 3 CO2e emissions.
May 2022 - January 2023Hachette Livre
In the context of a modernization of its business and IS transformation, Hachette Livre is improving its sales & marketing and supply chain department. My mission was to assess processes and application of these domains (business, application layers at last, and part of technical) in their current states. Second part was to work with the integrators to develop a proper roll out plan and strategies.
November 2017 - March 2022Nissan A.M.I.E.O
Enterprise Integration Architect
On an enterprise-wide point of view, I participated in defining, improving and spread what we call the Data Strategy (rules, best practices and platform built around 3 pillars: Integration, Intelligence and Governance). Here are some examples of my main focus: improving the integration with legacy systems (e.g. Mainframe), build strong foundation (Vehicle MDM), retail integration (with Dealer Management Systems), inter-regional strategy (data gov. and exchange)… My key achievements and tasks:
• define the enterprise data model and lifecycle of Vehicle and Customer
• define a full plan (architecture, roll-out, costing estimation) for integrating with Nissan dealers’ systems (DMS)
• lead integration topics
• analyze existing systems, processes and architectures to make recommendations for improvement
On projects point of view, I'm involved in several Sales&Marketing and Admin&Finance ones, such as:
• implementation of new Alliance (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi) Supply Chain processes/systems within Nissan Europe
• improvement of the global warranty/quality processes/systems between Nissan and its partners (suppliers, dealers…)
• several regulatory projects (WLTP, European laws, Brexit...)
Last part of my activities was linked to API Management:
• Apigee’s Product-owner for Nissan A.M.I.E.O.
• Governance and strategies around API Management (global)
April 2012 - November 2017CGI
Functional and technical expert
My main missions were to design, build and maintain several data-related projects and their platforms (ESB, ETL, CDC and MDM). Due to my knowledge across all of these technologies, I was one of the core members of the team and in charge of on-board and train new comers. Main missions for Airbus:
• design, build and maintain several ESB and ETL flows for several domain (HR, After-Sales,
• design, build and maintain the first MDM platform into Airbus application landscape (assembly lines planning).
• validate (through a PoC) and spread the new corporate CDC platform
Information System MSc
Project and budget management
- Data management
- Solution architecture